SNVC Leadership Institute
Great organizations and individuals know the key to success is effectiveness -- working, managing, or leading others so communication, team work and trust come together to unleash greatness.
Our leadership courses, based on Stephen Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, teach you how to tap into effectiveness at all levels.
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Habit 1: Be Proactive
Habit 2: Begin With The End in Mind
Habit 3: Put First Things First
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then To Be Understood
Habit 6: Synergize
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Increase Your Personal Effectiveness:
- Take initiative.
- Balance key priorities.
- Leverage creative collaboration.
Become an Effective Manager:
- Increase resourcefulness and initiative.
- Manage performance through a balance of accountability and trust.
- Give constructive feedback.
Emerge as an Effective Leader:
- Link your work to a clear and compelling team purpose.
- Implement a system for executing on critical priorities.
- Leverage the talents of peers and co-workers to achieve unprecedented results.
Organizations that have implemented The 7 Habits experience positive changes in corporate culture, improved customer satisfaction, and enhanced collaboration and problem solving. All of which lead to increased productivity and profits. People who've taken our courses agree, citing benefits such as: better prioritization of work, improved communication skills (especially listening) and a renewed appreciation for the power of diversity. As one participant says, "Simply put; you need to attend."